Are fourth quarter sales important to you? If so, Holiday Gift Guide publicity placements should be important to you, too.
Why are Holiday Gift Guide Editorial Placements so Important?
The fourth quarter holiday season is the time when most people are in “buying” mode. Publicity placements that occur during that time can (and have) led to thousands, even tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales.
Now is the Time to Pitch the Media for Holiday Gift Guide Placements
Since most major magazines have a 4-6 month lead time, all major magazines have summertime deadlines for Holiday Gift Guide publicity pitches.
Learn How to Get Holiday Gift Guide Editorial Placements During Our Free Teleseminar
Sign up here for a free teleseminar on Thursday, August 18, 2016, at 1 p.m. Eastern.
What Will You Learn on this Teleseminar?
My friend Sarah Shaw of Entreprenette will be hosting this teleseminar, and I will be giving tips. I’ve owned a P.R. company focusing on small business, ecommerce and product P.R. for over 15 years. My clients have been featured in top media, including O (The Oprah) Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Us Weekly, USA Today, Good Morning America, and thousands more. You can learn more about me, here. I work with top media folks every day, and from them, and from experience, I can share tips that will help maximize your Holiday Gift Guide coverage. Here are some things you’ll learn on the teleseminar:
- Insider tips from top magazine Holiday Gift Guide editors
- How to make a so-so item become a Wow! media-worthy item
- This year’s media hot buttons for Holiday Gift Guide coverage
- Why your product’s price point is so important and the key price points the media is looking for
- Typical mistakes and how to correct them
- The five pieces of information you must include in your pitch to make it successful
- Examples of successful product placements – and why they got in
- And much more!
Who Should Participate on this Webinar?
- Ecommerce companies
- Product manufacturers
You can sign up for this free Holiday Gift Guide Publicity and P.R. teleseminar now. But hurry, there’s limited space. You can sign up here.
What Will You Need to Participate in This Teleseminar?
Just two items:
- A phone (you’ll call into a conference line)
- A computer with Internet access (you’ll be able to access a presentation)
There is limited space available, so Sign Up Now. You Can Sign Up here.
I look forward to catching up with you on the teleseminar!
Margie Zable Fisher
President, Zable Fisher Public Relations