Don’t waste another cent on ineffective email marketing!
Think email marketing doesn’t cost you anything? Think again. The time involved, and the potential to do damage to your relationships, makes it an expensive proposition.
Many of us make mistakes when we market through e-mail, and we could be creating much better relationships and getting more sales by making some tweaks. That’s what we’ll be covering during this call.
(Even if you can’t make the call live, you’ll be able to receive the audio download and transcript by signing up now.)
Here’s what you’ll be learning on this call:
• What types of emails you can send to market your products and/or services
• How to track the success of your email marketing
• The five pieces of information you must include in every email
• What Subject Lines get opened
• Examples of emails that weren’t successful, and ones that were – and why
• How often you should send emails
• And much more!
The call takes place on Wednesday, June 17, 2009, from 2-3 p.m. Eastern.
The cost is $49, until 11 p.m. Eastern on Monday, June 15, 2009. Then the price goes up to $99.
Sign up here.
P.S. – We always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to sign up.